car maintenance Camberley

Faz Autos Offer Car Maintenance In Camberley

Welcome to Faz Auto's your local vehicle maintenance and repair centre. Faz Autos offers an extensive range of services carried out by a team of fully qualified technicians, utilising the latest in car repair equipment. With Ash Vale MOT centre next door we arrange MOT's and with VRM coachworks on the other side we can offer any bodywork issues also. One of our special main business is repairing taxi's for the rushmoor and camberley area which has grown over the years. We specialise in E7 taxis and London cabs being used to working under pressure to get the taxis back on the road quickly and efficiently.

maintenance for motor Camberley

Fully Insured VAT Registered Garage

At Faz Autos we maintain and repair all makes and models. Using tools from SNAP ON and Autocom we have the ability to identify and fix all problems associated with engine diagnostics. Effective fault diagnostics enables us to quickly identify any problem, and ensures the correct part is ordered first time. We also provide car welding repairs and have all the required equipment and expertise in situ.

maintenance Camberley

You can expect from us:

• Highly competitive, affordable rates on all repairs and servicing

• An honest, upfront and reliable service

• Quick, efficient repairs

• Advice and information from our expert vehicle technicians

garage for maintenance Camberley

Random Fact About Camberley

the 17th century, the area along the turnpike road through Bagshot Heath (now the A30) was known as a haunt of highwaymen, such as William Davies - also known as the Golden Farmer – and Claude Duval. The land remained largely undeveloped and uncultivated due to a sandy topsoil making it unsuitable for farming.In A tour thro' the Whole Island of Great Britain, written between 1724 and 1726, Daniel Defoe described the area as barren and sterile; "a mark of the just resentment shew'd by Heaven upon the Englishmen's pride... horrid and frightful to look on, not only good for little, but good for nothing". A brick tower was built on top of The Knoll in the 1770s, by John Norris of Blackwater. It may have been used for communications but there is no firm evidence. The remains are now known as The Obelisk.