Faz Autos Offering MOT Tests In Camberley
Welcome to Faz Auto's your local vehicle maintenance and repair centre. Faz Autos offers an extensive range of services carried out by a team of fully qualified technicians, utilising the latest in car repair equipment. With Ash Vale MOT centre next door we arrange MOT's and with VRM coachworks on the other side we can offer any bodywork issues also. One of our special main business is repairing taxi's for the rushmoor and camberley area which has grown over the years. We specialise in E7 taxis and London cabs being used to working under pressure to get the taxis back on the road quickly and efficiently.
Fully Insured VAT Registered Garage
At Faz Autos we maintain and repair all makes and models. Using tools from SNAP ON and Autocom we have the ability to identify and fix all problems associated with engine diagnostics. Effective fault diagnostics enables us to quickly identify any problem, and ensures the correct part is ordered first time. We also provide car welding repairs and have all the required equipment and expertise in situ.
You can expect from us:
• Highly competitive, affordable rates on all repairs and servicing
• An honest, upfront and reliable service
• Quick, efficient repairs
• Advice and information from our expert vehicle technicians
Random Fact About Camberley
The Staff College was established to the east of the Academy, and a property speculator built the nearby Cambridge Hotel. The surrounding area became known as Cambridge Town, but was renamed "Camberley" in January 1877 to avoid confusion by the General Post Office with Cambridge in Cambridgeshire. The renaming of Camberley was mentioned in the 1963 film adaptation of William Golding's Lord of the Flies. The character Piggy states that the new name consisted of three parts; "Cam" taken from the original name of Cambridgetown, "ber" which means 'river', because there are many rivers in the area, and "ley" because it is a common ending for English town names in the area (as in neighbouring Frimley); although the name was actually derived from the "Cam" stream which runs through the town (mainly underground), "Amber" Hill which was marked on John Norden's map of the area in 1607 and "ley" usually meaning a clearing in the woodland.Hugh Edwards, the child actor who played Piggy, attended Camberley Primary School which was demolished to make way for the town centre redevelopment.